Anatomy & Alignment of Yoga poses
(Continue Education Program - Drishti Vinyasa Yoga)
"Our body is like a huge building which is constructing on top of a strong foundation and top of that foundation different materials are arranged in a correct way to hold the building for long duration with strength against gravitational forces, winds, weather, etc. If look at our yoga postures then each of the postures will look like a huge buidling with the architectural flavors. Our body have 206 bones and these all are well aligned on top each other and connect with each other with the help of connective tissues, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Isn't it fascinating? God created us with a vast knowledge of science.
Same as in building, each of the joint have a great role in holding our body against the gravitational forces. (Also our skeletol sysem and connective tissues work as a protective layers for our internal organs like lungs, heart, intestines, brains, etc.). If we align our postures in a correct way then it will help us to hold the body longer duration against the gravitational forces and give us more comfortable steadiness and make us breath properly. Lack of alignment in postures will hurt our internal organs, joints and it will create sufferable in postures. A correct aligned posture give a correct energy flow through our the body and it will help you to improve the health.
Many of the student don't understand why my teacher is adjusting or deepening my postures in this way. My teachers are correct or not? How I can get that postures through workouts? These all questions are getting in your mind while you passing through a yoga pose? Then, this course is absolutely for you.
Course Entry Process
1. Download and Fill the application form and submit it through email.
2. Only limited for first 20 entries. Early registration is necessary!
1. Light on Yoga - BKS Iyengar
2. Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga
3. Anatomy of Hatha Yoga
Study materials which we will be providing:
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Anatomy & Alignment Course e-Manual
Anatomy of Movements (e-Manual Copy)
Anatomy of Movements (Video Copy)
Before 15 Dec 2014 - 4080RMB
Before 15 Jan 2015 - 4580RMB
Before 15 Feb 2015 - 4980RMB
After 15 Feb 2015 - 5300RMB
FREE for One Year Membership Buyers (Before 31 Dec 2014)
* Contact us for getting the FREE entry coupons!
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala - Shanghai
Room 1210, Tianshan Mansion, 30 Tianshan Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China
- Anatomy of Skeleto - Muscular System
- Movements connected with Foot, Ankles, Knees, Hips, Spine, Ribcage, Shoulder Blades, Collar Bones, Arms, Elbows, Palms, Neck and Respiratory System.
- Muscle's function & application in yoga poses
- Types of stretchings & application of muscles
- Strengthening and Stretching ways of muscles
- Safety, Precautions and Optional adjustment ways in joint limitations & injured muscles.
- Anatomy & Alignment of Standing Poses
- Anatomy & Alignment of Forward Bends & Hip Openers
- Anatomy & Alignment of Back Bending Poses
- Anatomy & Alignment of Twisting Poses
- Anatomy & Alignment of Inversion & Arm Balancing Poses
- Restorative Poses
Date & Time
17 Mar / 22 May 2015
Every Tuesdays & Fridays (10:15 - 13:00)
Wednesdays (7am - 8:30am)
*between will have two weeks holidays
...........and more to know
1. Bring your own Yoga Mat.
2. Bring a Note Book, Pen and Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga (English or Chinese version). (We will be giving you the study material, but still we wish you write your own notes with your hands).
3. Drishti Vinyasa Yoga only issue the certificate to the students whoever finishes the 50 hours of the course completely.
4. This course is intensive, you have to be with a heart of learning with good patience to finish this. Mentally prepare and Bring a smile face in our small Shala of Shanghai.