- Every day and every moment of our practices are important and it have equality.
- First important thing in we have to understand is 'respecting our limitations'. Take it easy that these postures are not going to make you supreme powerful. But, these postures can make you understand about the present limitations . Respect your limitations and enjoy it. Never try to be demoralize by looking into that limitations.
- Don't compare your yesterdays practices with today's practice. Every day's external and internal energy and emotional differences make the body and mood different. Always remember that 'Yoga practice is being in present. It's not about past or future'.
- Once you know where you are in a pose then bring you back with your breath. The golden deep breath. That's the life force making you stay in this 'present'; knowing it make you know about 'your self'.
- Try to close your eyes to find out an internal eye in a fixed point (can be your breath or a body part or energic centers, etc) or flow (can be your breath extension which beginning from the nostril and passing through the nasal path, glottis, windpipe, lungs, heart and reaching to the cells and reverse or energic flow lines).
- This is the right moment where you forgetting your needs, desires, schedules, work loads, pains and sufferings. This is the right moment of bliss which make you shine like a light.
Namaste! Om Namah Sivaya!
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga