Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala - 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga Alliance)
Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
8 Jan - 8 Feb 2015
Yoga Teacher Training Course
Teaching yoga classes is an art which grows and grows from the personal practices and it progresses by mingling with the millions of great different teachers teaching skills. Every teacher have bundle of inspirational teachers as their own models, at the same time every teachers have their own inner teachers which make them teach most of the yoga class with the intuitional supports. The use of this Vinyasa YTTCs and short trainings purpose is to find out our skills of teachings and explore our limits.
This training is completely designed by Drishti Vinyasa Yoga, that is thoroughly developed on the strong foundation and unique mixture of Hatha and Vinyasa. This training will not make you the best, but we can guarantee you that this training will improve your skills of self practices and teaching skills much better than before. This Teacher Training course is focus on the teaching methodology subjects of Asanas, Pranayama, Vinyasa Krama Sequencings, Postural Adjustment Skills, How to be a good practitioner and teacher, How to be special for your students.
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga is conducting this Yoga Teacher Trainings which are arranged and made in a way to improve your own yoga practices and make you a good yoga teacher with confidence and eligible.
- Entry students have to prepare the training after registration finishes. We will be guiding you the e-study materials, reading materials and asana preparation notes.
- Students are required to complete the assigned reading as well as a book report for each work to demonstrate understanding and reflection on a personal level. The submission of these book report can be submit in monthly basis.
- Our training will be making you ready to teach the following classes and students have to teach the following at the end of this training
- This program will be intense and demands commitment and discipline!
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Exploring the Asanas - More than 60 Level1, 2 & 3 Asanas and Variations will explore in this course.
- History & Philosophy of Yoga
- Anatomy of Alignment
- Adjustment Skills in Poses
- Usage of yoga props in various yoga poses
- Anatomy of Skeleto-Muscular System & Yoga Poses
- Anatomy of Respiratory System, different Pranayamas & Teaching Skills
- Anatomy of Digestive System, Fasting Techniques, Kriyas & Teaching Skills
- Anatomy of Cadio-vascular System, connected diseases & Teaching Skills
- Explore the Teaching Skills of Hatha, Vinyasa & Drishti Vinyasa Yoga
- Creating Vinyasa Krama & Exploring the different Vinyasa Styles
- Sequencing & Balanced sequences
- Creating sequence based on subjects / intentions
- Alignment & Adjustment Skills based on skeleto-muscular system
- Restorative Yoga Poses, Yin Yoga Poses Introduction & Benefits
- Teaching Methodology
- Teaching Skill Exploration
- Ayurveda (Introduction)
- Raja Yoga Sutra & Bhagavat Gita Introduction
Click here to know more about the course structure & syllabus
Know more about this training - Important Links
Preparation & Study
See what our previous students says about our training
Downloads - Once the registration of the course finishes, we will send you the course manuals and study materials to you to prepare the training well.
Special Events & Trips
Special ceremonies & trips within the course duration!
- Ganesha Homam
- Lakshmi Pooja
- Visiting the Sri Padmanabhaswami Temple, Kuthiramalika Place Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Trivandrum Museum & Parakovil Visit.
- Visiting the Kumarakovil, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Sunset view in Kanyakumari (Tip of India).
- Visiting the Veli beach, Boating, Shankhumukham Beach, Visiting Sadhus and Yogis
1. Fill the application form and submit to us through email. Click here to download the application.
2. Transfer the non-refundable deposit, US$400/ RMB3500 (have to be done through bank transfer and remaining fee have to be paid completely on the first date of course).
3. A confirmation email will be getting from us after your registration processed.
What to bring
- Please arrive one day before the training (9th Jan 2015)
- Your passport with valid visa entry for foreigners. ID card for Indians.
- Your own yoga mat.
- Your own two yoga blocks, one yoga blanket (optional), one yoga strap, writing note book, pen or pencil.
- Reading Books (Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar, Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga, Mediation and Mantras by Swami Vishnudevananda and any translated version of Raja Yoga Sutra and Bhagavat Gita - these books are available to buy in our boutique for Indian Trainings).
Accommodation & Facilities
Two person in one room with bathroom attached. (Individual rooms are available with special price. Contact us to get more info). First come, first serve!
More know about Penrallt Homestay please click here
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala - Trivandrum is a Registered Yoga School in American Yoga Alliance as RYS200
Gallery (previous training)
Click here to see more photos of previous training in Trivandrum
About Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) & Kovalam Beach
Click here to know more about Trivandrum, Kovalam Beach, facilities around, restaurants, Ayurveda and nearby touristic points which you can visit in your free time.
Shanghai Yoga Shala - Jiangsu Road
Room 20C, Zhongxi Mansion,
121 Jiangsu Road
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala,
Hotline: (021) 60344676
(8 6) 13917866484
Trivandrum Yoga Shala
Hotline: (9 1) 9847913870
(9 1) 8137880437