220 hrs Yoga Teacher Training @ Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala
(American Yoga Alliance Approved Course)
16 Aug /29 Nov 2015
Teaching yoga classes is an art which grows and grows from the personal practices and it progresses by mingling with the millions of great different teachers teaching skills. Every teacher have bundle of inspirational teachers as their own models, at the same time every teachers have their own inner teachers which make them teach most of the yoga class with the intuitional supports. The use of this Vinyasa YTTCs and short trainings purpose is to find out our skills of teachings and explore our limits.
This training is completely designed by Drishti Vinyasa Yoga, that is thoroughly developed on the strong foundation and unique mixture of Hatha and Vinyasa. This training will not make you the best, but we can guarantee you that this training will improve your skills of self practices and teaching skills much better than before. This Teacher Training course is focus on the teaching methodology subjects of Asanas, Pranayama, Vinyasa Krama Sequencings, Postural Adjustment Skills, How to be a good practitioner and teacher, How to be special for your students.
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga is conducting this Yoga Teacher Trainings which are arranged and made in a way to improve your own yoga practices and make you a good yoga teacher with confidence and eligible.
What you can gain through this training
- Improve your fundamental knowledge of yoga
- Improve your asana, pranayama, bandha, kriya, bandha practices
- Cultivate your own teaching skills
- You will be ready to teach Basic, Level - 1, Level - 2 yoga classes of Hatha & Vinyasa traditions.
- You will be ready to teach small yoga workshops
- You will become person who can help the people to improve their health and psychological balance
- Entry students have to prepare the training after registration finishes. We will be guiding you the e-study materials, reading materials and asana preparation notes.
- During the course duration, students have to practice in our regular yoga classes minimum 2 days in a week other than the schedule which we listed in here. Also, we will be guiding you through your self practices in home other than training days or practicing days.
- Students are required to complete the assigned reading as well as a book report for each work to demonstrate understanding and reflection on a personal level. The submission of these book report can be submit in monthly basis.
- Our training will be making you ready to teach the following classes and students have to teach the following at the end of this training
- This program will be intense and demands commitment and discipline!
- After the approving your application we will send you the e-study materials, asana practice preparation materials and guidelines for preparing the training more effectively.
1. Fill the application form and submit to us through email. Download the application form here.
2. Transfering the non-refundable fee to be done through bank transfer and remaining fee have to be paid completely on the first date of course entry.
3. A confirmation email of your entrance in the course and deposit information will be give to you as email after process your application.
4. After arriving we will ask you to sign the Course Rules Form and Course Entry Forms of Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Shanghai. Please free to ask us to give a copy of it through email.
English (Chinese translator will be in the class on request during the application time) 中英双语
*220 hrs Yoga Teacher Certification by Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Shanghai, China.
Click here to know more about Yoga Alliance.
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala - Shanghai & Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala - Trivandrum are Registered Yoga Schools in American Yoga Alliance and our yoga teacher training courses are internationally approved courses.
Training Schedule - Shanghai Yoga Shala
Every Sat & Sun - 8/9 hrs schedule
Other than these schedule; every student have to practice in our regular yoga classes minimum 2 days in a week which is beyond the teacher training hours.
16 Aug /29 Nov 2015 Traininging Dates
Aug - 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
Sep - 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
Oct - 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
Nov - 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Exploring the Asanas - More than 60 Level1, 2 & 3 Asanas and Variations will explore in this course.
- History & Philosophy of Yoga
- Anatomy of Alignment
- Adjustment Skills in Poses
- Usage of yoga props in various yoga poses
- Anatomy of Skeleto-Muscular System & Yoga Poses
- Anatomy of Respiratory System, different Pranayamas & Teaching Skills
- Anatomy of Digestive System, Fasting Techniques, Kriyas & Teaching Skills
- Anatomy of Cadio-vascular System, connected diseases & Teaching Skills
- Explore the Teaching Skills of Hatha, Vinyasa & Drishti Vinyasa Yoga
- Creating Vinyasa Krama & Exploring the different Vinyasa Styles
- Sequencing & Balanced sequences
- Creating sequence based on subjects / intentions
- Alignment & Adjustment Skills based on skeleto-muscular system
- Restorative Yoga Poses, Yin Yoga Poses Introduction & Benefits
- Teaching Methodology
- Teaching Skill Exploration
- Ayurveda (Introduction)
- Raja Yoga Sutra & Bhagavat Gita Introduction
Click here to know more about the course structure & syllabus
Rajeev, ERYT 500 & AT
(Director of training - Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala)
Click here to know about teachers
Early birds will be get the cheaper price & benefits
Aug - Nov 2015
Mar / Jul 2016
Contact us for more info!
Contact us for details or Fill the below form, our teachers will contact you with advices! !
Shanghai Yoga Shala
Room 309, Building - 10
546 Yuyuan Road
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala ,
Hotline: (8 6) 13917866484
Shanghai Yoga Shala- Hongqiao
Room 1210, Tianshan Mansion
30 Tianshan Road,
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala ,
Hotline: (8 6) 13917866484
Trivandrum Yoga Shala
Trivandrum District, Kerala State
Hotline: (9 1) 9847913870
(9 1) 8137880437